JOIN GENOVA INTERNATIONAL
Join Genova International as a scout and contribute to the development of the recruiters’ team. GISS wants to build a structured recruitment strategy to identify and select elite young players all over the World.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES OF OUR SCOUTS
- Must have an extensive knowledge and experience of the football industry and rules and regulations governing players and recruitment;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Must be a consistent team performer;
- Good network of contacts;
- Ability to prioritize workload;
- Excellent organisational qualities;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- The nature of the business means that there are significant variations in the level of activity; this requires the Job Holder to work whatever hours are needed to allow deadlines to be met;
- Trustworthy and adherence to codes of conduct, ethics and confidentiality.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITLIES OF OUR SCOUTS
- To manage the effective operation of the company’s youth recruitment strategy in the 13-23 age range and then identifying potential players for the Academy or for the Professional Clubs that GISS works with.
- To manage and keep up to date the monitoring, tracking, reporting and recommendation procedures for youth players before they join any GISS activity.
- To be able to support a team of Scouts in the use of modern scouting methods with regards reporting, recording and tracking potential player targets.
- To scout personally and play a full role in identifying and recruiting players.
- To liaise with the Academy staff and keep regular reports on the progress of Academy players with regards retention and release.
- Ensure contact networks are built, extended and serviced regularly in conjunction with GISS
- To organize and respond to all communications for trial requests in a professional way befitting of a Pro Football Club.
- To organize trial games/days as a means for identifying talent.
- To communicate with parents and guardians.