Join Genova International as a scout and contribute to the development of the recruiters’ team. GISS wants to build a structured recruitment strategy to identify and select elite young players all over the World.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITLIES OF OUR SCOUTS
• To manage the effective operation of the company’s youth recruitment strategy in the 13-23 age range and then identifying potential players for the Academy or for the Professional Clubs that GISS works with.
• To manage and keep up to date the monitoring, tracking, reporting and recommendation procedures for youth players before they join any GISS activity.
• To be able to support a team of Scouts in the use of modern scouting methods with regards reporting, recording and tracking potential player targets.
• To scout personally and play a full role in identifying and recruiting players.
• To liaise with the Academy staff and keep regular reports on the progress of Academy players with regards retention and release.
• Ensure contact networks are built, extended and serviced regularly in conjunction with GISS
• To organise and respond to all communications for trial requests in a professional way befitting of a Pro Football Club.
• To organise trial games/days as a means for identifying talent.
• To communicate with parents and guardians.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES OF OUR SCOUTS
• Must have an extensive knowledge and experience of the football industry and rules and regulations governing players and recruitment.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal skills – must be a consistent team performer.
• Good network of contacts.
• Ability to prioritise workload.
• Excellent organisational qualities.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines. The nature of the business means that there are significant variations in the level of activity; this requires the Job Holder to work whatever hours are needed to allow deadlines to be met.
• Trustworthy and adherence to codes of conduct, ethics and confidentiality.
Contact GISS at email@example.com